- When we hear about allergy some where In our mind we think of visible allergy symptoms, What we may not realize is that allergies can affect our bodies in many other ways, there are few allergies called as latent allergy that we are not aware of, there are literally millions of people walking around with allergies unknown to them as some of the effects tend to be more subtle.
- These allergy causes no signs or symptoms but can be revealed by means of certain immunologic tests with specific allergens, they don’t show any visible effect on body but impact on our quality of life.As it can change your mood time to time
- For example: After many years of Nasal Allergy, the sufferer develops a so-called “Long Faced” appearance with constant open-mouth breathing, nose blockage. Allergy sufferer’s skin has a dry and rough sandpaper-like texture on the outer arms which is called Keratosis Pilaris.
Few of the ways in which people are affected by allergies without even realizing it:
- If someone is experiencing problem with these, it is very important not to ignore the possibility that there could be some sort of allergy as an underlying cause.
Discovering Allergies Through the Process of Elimination
- Because they’re such a large number of foods and other elements that could be the culprit, this method does not always work and professional help may be required. But sometimes Self-diagnosis can lead to unnecessary dietary restrictions and inadequate nutrition, especially in children.
Professional Allergy Testing: Book an appointment at: 022-61676633
To make your login credentials for Healthpass you can mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org